[infinispan-dev] First weekly meeting of the year

Vittorio Rigamonti vrigamon at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 13:33:48 EST 2017

Hi All,

sorry I miss the meeting alert this afternoon.
Just a quick add on my activities before holidays:

#topic rigazilla
I worked on

HRCPP-311 	 Client should load PEM certificate also from file

without any progress: everything I tried end up with a certificate installed into the certs store
or the need to rewrite all the verification chain by hands.

Little frustrating...

This week I'll release the 8.1.0.Beta1 and I'll probably have some time to spend on the product side.

Happy New Year!