[infinispan-dev] Why JCache embedded has core as provided dependency

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 06:23:12 EDT 2017

We discussed it number of times, including (but probably not limited to):

   -
   http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/infinispan-dev/2016-February/016414.html
   - http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/infinispan-dev/2016-March/016490.html

You might also want to look into the internal lists...

The biggest question - has anything changed? Do we have any other idea?

SEBASTIAN ŁASKAWIEC

INFINISPAN DEVELOPER

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>