[infinispan-dev] Reactive Streams + RxJava

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 19 07:29:02 EDT 2017

You’re thinking about a pure implementation play, correct? RxJava or the Reactive Stream constructs would not be exposed to the user as API. Am I correct?
Also for posterity, we had backchannel chats about it and you said you felt vert.x was not necessarily addressing your needs. Could you elaborate a bit here?

Emmanuel