[infinispan-dev] Write-only commands

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Tue Jun 27 07:43:43 EDT 2017

I've said this in a previous thread on this same issue, I will repeat
myself as many times as needed.

Continuous queries require the previous value itself, not just knowledge
of the type of the previous value. Strongly typed caches solve no
problem here.

So if we half-fix query but leave CQ broken I will be half-happy (ie.
very depressed) :)

I'd remove these commands completely or possibly remove them just from
public API and keep them internal.

Adrian