[infinispan-dev] Auto-detection of appropriate key2StringMapperClass

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 09:41:08 EST 2017

Funny that you mention this, because I need to implement this for
WildFly.next to support Infinispan 9, where the binary key store is no
longer an option.  We need to be able to map complex keys for storing
web sessions, Hibernate keys, and @Stateful EJBs to strings.
An auto-discovered mapper is simple enough to integrate into WF since
we allow a given cache-container to be configured with a specific
module, from which marshalling services are auto-discovered.

Paul