[infinispan-dev] Hot Rod secured by default

Dennis Reed dereed at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 11:31:44 EDT 2017

+1 to authentication and encryption by default.
  This is 2017, that's how *everything* should be configured.

-1 to making it easy to trust all certs.  That negates the point of
using encryption in the first place and should really never be done.

If it's too hard to configure the correct way that we think it would
turn users away, that's a usability problem that needs to be fixed.

-Dennis