[infinispan-dev] Simplest way to check the validity of connection to Remote Cache

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Wed May 3 13:12:18 EDT 2017

In JDV there is not much information in terms of user level state, however at application level JDV can have lot of state, like temp tables, materialization of views, cached source data etc. JDV already has translator for the JDG, with which we can do materialization.

We also just implemented a new translator that requires to no defined marshallers and can work with portable objects in Infinispan as contents of table. This enables JDV to externalize state into Infinispan much more easily now. A simple video of this integration can be viewed at [1]

[1] https://youtu.be/kQa2Q7ceUgU

Ramesh..