[infinispan-dev] Weekly IRC Meeting Logs 2017-05-29

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Tue May 30 09:25:16 EDT 2017

Monday (yesterday) was a holiday for me.

Last week I was mostly working on ISPN-7841 (lock streams). Thanks to Radim
for review comments. I hope to have this all updated today.

I also started looking into documentation for the new user guide section
regarding executing code in the grid. Unfortunately I got side tracked and
logged ISPN-7864 and ISPN-7865. The latter involves enhance streams to use
less threads, which should help a lot of people :) I was working on that a
bit in the later part of last week.

So this week I hope to get to get to the documentation after the lock
stream, unless I get side tracked again which is a big possibility.