[infinispan-dev] Counters and their configurations in Infinispan server (DMR)

Pedro Ruivo pedro at infinispan.org
Thu Nov 2 11:07:52 EDT 2017

Hi,

IMO, I would separate the concept of counter and configuration.

Even if an user doesn't create many counters, I think most of them will
share the same configuration. As a bad example, if you want to counter
oranges and apples, you're going to use the same configuration...
probably :)

In addition, it is symmetric to the cache DMR tree. This would reduce
the learning curve if the user is already used to cli (i.e create caches).

Cheers,
Pedro