[infinispan-dev] Prepending internal cache names with org.infinispan instead of triple underscore

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Mon Nov 6 04:46:45 EST 2017

Different internal caches have different needs regarding consistency,
tx, persistence, etc...
The first incarnation of ClusterRegistry was using a single cache and
was implemented exactly as you suggested, but had major shortcomings
satisfying the needs of several unrelated users, so we decided to split.