[infinispan-dev] Weekly Infinispan Meeting IRC Logs 2017-11-20

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 02:18:05 EST 2017

Dear all,

yesterday's meeting logs are here:

http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/infinispan/2017/infinispan.2017-11-20-15.09.log.html

Since I wasn't present, here is my update:

- ISPN-8543 Pluggable global configuration persistence
I've extracted the persistence logic from the global configuration stuff
introduced in ISPN-7776 so that in the future we can add alternate
providers, such as ones for server standalone and domain mode,
kubernetes configmap, etc.

- ISPN-8529 Implement cache admin ops over the REST protocol
I wrote a quick implementation of this using WebDAV protocol ops, but at
Gustavo's suggestion I'm reworking it to make it more RESTful. I should
have it done this week.

I've also spent a little time looking at some test failures and trying
to iron out the two component upgrade PRs.

Tristan
--
Tristan Tarrant
Infinispan Lead