[infinispan-dev] infinispan-bom needs some love

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Nov 22 07:27:21 EST 2017

Hi all,

Re: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-8552
Re: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-8408

Just fell of my chair with ^

Did I somehow miss a discussion on ISPN-8408? Anything that changes infinispan-bom needs to be discussed in this list :|

Can someone ellaborate what problem ISPN-8408 is trying to fix in infinispan-bom exactly? I have personally not heard anyone complaining about it.

>From my POV, the easiest way to consume Infinispan is leaving the infinispan-bom as it was. So, the vert.x way.

If we want a different "bom" that doesn't contain Infinispan modules, maybe we can add it separately and don't break existing examples/apps... but it really needs solves a problem :|

Infinispan, Red Hat