[infinispan-dev] Feedback on MultimapCache

Katia Aresti karesti at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 05:22:15 EDT 2017

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the first feedback ! :)
We can add listeners on the cache directly, yes, but without specific
listeners, the payload will contain all the values. I'm going to check with
the team to estimate the modifications needed and the impact for this
particular case.

Concerning hotrod, even if this is not used for vert.x cluster manager,
Multimap will support it soon :)

Katia