[infinispan-dev] KUBE_PING 1.0.5.Final released

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Oct 30 08:31:49 EDT 2017

Hey,

I'm happy to announce that KUBE_PING v. 1.0.5.Final has just been released.
The version includes:

   - Fixed memory leak
   - Split clusters during upgrade
   - HTTPS is now the default protocol

As you may have noticed I skipped some versions in between. It turned out
that some version were already released without any announcement [1]. My
intuition tells me that this happened by mistake (and Maven Staging Plugin
just closes and releases staging repository [2]). Please be careful with
this plugin in the future.