[infinispan-dev] WFLYTX0013 in the Infinispan Openshift Template

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 08:31:51 EDT 2018

Hey Rado, Paul,

I started looking into this issue and it turned out that WF subsystem
template doesn't provide `node-identifier` attribute [1].

I'm not sure if you guys are the right people to ask, but is it safe to
leave it set to default? Or shall I override our Infinispan templates and
add this parameter (as I mentioned before, in OpenShift this I wanted to
set it as Pod name trimmed to the last 23 chars since this is the limit).

Thanks,
Seb

[1] usually set to node-identifier="${jboss.node.name}"