[infinispan-dev] (no subject)

Galder Zamarreno galder at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 11:16:26 EDT 2018

Ups, sent too early! So, the NYC site is not up, so I see in the logs:

2018-04-30 16:53:49,411 ERROR [org.infinispan.test.fwk.TEST_RELAY2]
(testng-ProtobufMetadataXSiteStateTransferTest[DIST_SYNC, tx=false]:[])
ProtobufMetadataXSiteStateTransferTest[DIST_SYNC, tx=false]-NodeA-55452: no
route to NYC: dropping message

But the put hangs and never completes [2]. I've traced the code and [3]
never gets called, with no events.

I think this might be a JGroups bug because ChannelCallbacks
implements UpHandler, but JChannel never deals with a receiver that might
implement UpHandler, so it never delivers site unreachable message up the
stack.

@Bela?

Cheers,
Galder