[infinispan-dev] (no subject)

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 21:46:30 EDT 2018

Hey Galder,

I haven't sent any email since I didn't have enough time to create a proper
reproducer or investigate what was going on.

During the summit work, I switched from a custom build of 9.2.1.Final to
the latest master. This resulted in all sites going up and down. I was
struggling for 5 hours and I couldn't stabilize it. Then, 30 mins before
rehearsal session I decided to revert back to 9.2.1.Final.

I wish I had more clues. Maybe I haven't done proper migration or used too
short timeouts for some FD* protocol. It's hard to say.

Thanks,
Sebastian