[infinispan-dev] Status 2018/01/15

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Tue Jan 16 03:19:47 EST 2018

Hey guys,

Sorry I couldn't attend the community meeting. Here are my bits:

   - Rebased and refreshed Synchronous Get PR:
   https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5262
   - Upgraded Netty: https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5676
   - Started working on Single Port. The implementation will be very
   similar to REST's HTTP/1.1 Upgrade and TLS/ALPN negotiation. I'm trying to
   reuse as much code as I can so there will be a lot of refactoring going on.
   I hope to have a POC till the end of the week and then tidy it up and send
   a PR.

And of course, welcome Osni to the team!! We are happy to have you!

Thanks,
Sebastian