[infinispan-dev] Weekly Infinispan IRC logs 2018-01-29

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue Jan 30 02:53:24 EST 2018

Tristan Tarrant <ttarrant at redhat.com> writes:

Hi all,

Here's my update which I was unable to provide yesterday:

* Mostly worked on JFokus related presentations, both deep dive and own
  presentation. This includes some slides and a lot of live coding,
* Btw, OpenShift 3.7 and Fabric8 Maven plugin are not playing
  along with redeployments, so having to workaround that. For my
  presentation this means switching to binary builds and for the deep
  dive it means switching to OpenShift 3.6. More info in
  [1].
* I also worked on adding Hibernate tutorials to website, a PR is
  waiting to be reviewed/integrated [2]. After that's integrated we should
  republish the website.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/fabric8io/fabric8-maven-plugin/issues/1130
[2] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan.github.io/pull/53