[infinispan-dev] Weekly Infinispan IRC logs 2018-01-29

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 03:35:10 EST 2018

Hi all

I missed the meeting yesterday as well.

I was on PTO for most of last week. I spent Mon and Tue polishing the pull
request for ISPN-8693, but unfortunately I didn't finish and I had to open
a new PR yesterday [1].

I think I found a retry bug while checking for possibly-related test
failures yesterday: ISPN-8731 [2].

[1]: https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/5705
[2]: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-8731