[infinispan-dev] Problem with equal configuration of Cassandra for two caches

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Fri Mar 30 07:42:31 EDT 2018

Hey!

I investigated this issue and indeed there is a problem there. See
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-9027 for more info.

There is a workaround for it but you're not going to like it. You'd need to
copy CassandraStore from the Cassandra Cache Store into CassandraStore2 and
rebuild the archive. Then, one of the Caches needs to use CassandraStore
with proper configuration and the second one should use CassandraStore2.

Thanks,
Sebastian