[infinispan-dev] Infinispan chat moves to Zulip

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Wed May 2 04:24:28 EDT 2018

For over 9 years Infinispan has used IRC for real-time interaction
between the development team, contributors and users. While IRC has
served us well over the years, we decided that the time has come to
start using something better. After trying out a few "candidates" we
have settled on Zulip.

Zulip gives us many improvements over IRC and over many of the other
alternatives out there. In particular:

* multiple conversation streams
* further filtered with the use of topics
* organization management to organize users into groups
* it's open source

So, if you want to chat with us, join us on the Infinispan Zulip
Organization [1]

Tristan

[1] https://infinispan.zulipchat.com