[infinispan-dev] BoundedConcurrentHashMap

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Jul 11 12:30:22 EDT 2019

Thanks Pedro and Tristan!

I've been digging a bit more; found a comment in the sources pointing
also to [1], which nowadays is also known as "Caffeine" ... :)

But indeed seems most credit goes to Infinispan; too bad it's no
longer maintained.

Thanks,
Sanne

1 - http://code.google.com/p/concurrentlinkedhashmap/source/browse/trunk/src/test/java/com/googlecode/concurrentlinkedhashmap/caches/LirsMap.java