[jbdevstudio-users] VM arguments getting replaced

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Dec 2 02:08:38 EST 2013

Hi,

I have install Jboss Developer Studio plugin in my eclipse Kepler.

After installation, I removed all the VM arguments except -server paramter.

my final VM arguments from server configuration looks as follows

-server -Xms128m -Xmx2G -XX:MaxPermSize=512m

 Image:Modified.png
But once I save the configuration and close the window, The VM arguments are getting replaced to default except -server parameter

as below

-server -Xms128m -Xmx2G -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Djboss.home.dir=D:/jboss-standalone-config -Dorg.jboss.boot.log.file=D:/jboss-standalone-config/standalone/log/boot.log -Dlogging.configuration=file:/D:/jboss-standalone-config/standalone/configuration/logging.properties

 Image:Modified1.png
Is there an existing bug with Jboss Developer studio server configuration?

Thanks,
Surendran

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/847875#847875