[jbdevstudio-users] How to get older versions of JBoss Developer Studio (v4.1.0)

Paul Rolph jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Apr 21 06:48:44 EDT 2014

Hello JB Community,

Is there any way to obtain archived releases of JBoss Developer Studio. I am seeking a very particular version for my own research purposes.

If anyone can provide the file the actual file, or if not than refer to the right place where I can download this file, then I would be most grateful!

The installer I am seeking is:* jbdevstudio-product-linux-gtk-x86_64-**4.1.0.v201108011413R-H647-GA.jar*

Thanks,
Paul

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/869462#869462