[jbdevstudio-users] JBDS 8.0.GA - Can't update

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Dec 16 12:50:10 EST 2014

Of course I have write access. And the issue isn't related to the unknown sites, I've mentioned that just besides others.

The issue is that, for some reason, the update doesn't work. I don't know what it tries to do. Given the error message it simply seems to try to backup/replace the JBDS exe file which, of course, cannot succeed. So having write access or not doesn't change much as, in any case, a program cannot back-up, remove and restore its own exe file !

Anyway, I removed the unknown sites but this didn't solve anything, as I was expecting myself.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/913755#913755