[jbdevstudio-users] Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio License

jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Jan 28 15:21:34 EST 2014

Kaul,

Okey - I understand your confusion/concern better now.

The T&C's are targeted for our runtimes (EAP, SOA-P, etc.) not Developer Studio it self. That is obvious since you can go to eclipse marketplace and install it into an existing eclipse and here these T&C's are not shown.

I've asked our team that takes care of the T&C's to make this clarification - until then if you do not feel confident with using it under the current T&C's and my comments here - you can use JBDS from eclipse marketplace which won't require approving the T&C's.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/855223#855223