[jbdevstudio-users] whatever happened to the hibernate forum?

Max Rydahl Andersen jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Thu Jun 12 17:19:54 EDT 2014

I fixed your posting to mark your code as actual code and then add actual line breaks. Then it shows up.

Hibernate forum is a community forum and maintained by the community and yes, it is so popular it gets attacked too much.

If you found a bug in code or docs its best to use hibernate jira tracker at http://hibernate.atlassian.net/
If you want guaranteed responses and support best to buy support.

With respect to the code then I dont see where there is  a mistake since it compiles for me.

What is the actual error you are getting ?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/877965#877965