[jbdevstudio-users] JBDS on Ubuntu 14

vibhor sood jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Wed May 21 07:12:47 EDT 2014

Hi Mickael,

Its still not working for me. Here's the complete story

64 bit Open JDK 7
1. First I installed with 64 bit open jdk 7.
2. Everything else was working fine except for the Menu.

32 bit oracle jdk
3. Then I re-installed it with 32 bit oracle jdk.
4. With Oracle jdk I was able to expand only the top level menu items. The child menu items were getting expanded but none of them worked.
5. Also, everything else stopped working for example I was not able to create any project

Can you please tell me the steps to use "jbdevstudio-unity" launcher in Ubuntu 1310 64 bit or let me know which jdk I should use?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/874649#874649