[jboss-as7-dev] Admin console

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Dec 23 04:43:58 EST 2010

Am 22.12.2010 um 18:57 schrieb David M. Lloyd:

> the DC but I wouldn't recommend it, at least not unless the console were
> bare-bones minimal (i.e. no dependency on jboss web, or servlets in
> general or any other EE stuff, nor other frameworks; just some miniature

I think you will need servlets for GWT (but not much more).
Other parts of the console like the plugin container or the plugins
do not need any JavaEE features at all.

> process non-fuck-up-able.

:-)

> the server controller (in standalone mode).  If we treat the console as
> a special case of a deployment, which can be dropped into any server
> group, it should be very easy to create and configure it using mostly
> existing infrastructure.

Nice.
   Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243