[jboss-as7-dev] Domain deployment fails

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 11:39:52 EDT 2011

Deployment to the domain is more complex, as once the content is added
to the domain, there's a step to map it to server a server-group.

The high level "deploy" command in the CLI is currently oriented toward
standalone mode, and internally the CLI is handling it by asking the
domain controller to do something that's not appropriate. We need to fix
that.

Later today I'm going to write a wiki page re: deployment that will
describe how to do domain deployments with lower level operations.