[jboss-as7-dev] Crashes when attaching debugger to AS7 Controller

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 11:15:28 EDT 2011

I just tried reproducing this again, and now it is not crashing on mac
using the current as7 trunk (not sure it is a complete build though). I
know the mac java install was updated recently via the software update
tool, so perhaps there is a fix in the 1.6.0_24 base version:

[13](ironmaiden:Libra) > java -fullversion
java full version "1.6.0_24-b07-334"

I have been seeing the crash using intellij on a mac, connecting to both
mac, fedora, and rhel based servers.