[jboss-as7-dev] Deployment -- why marker files?

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 13:01:14 EDT 2011

There is so standard 'touch' on windows. You have to use tricks from the command line like:
COPY /B myfile+,,

Normal windows users would probably right-click to create a new text file and then click to
manually rename it. Or open in an editor an existing one and save it in order to achieve the
'touch' effect.

It's a bit of a pain for them.