[jboss-as7-dev] JBAS-9268: OOM when uploading content through HTTP API

Jonathan Pearlin jpearlin1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:45:25 EDT 2011

Hi Ike,

    Totally understood (I want to know the answer as much as you do!).  I
think if we can use the Apache code, which has gone through much more
real-world testing, it will definitely help protect us against some of these
edge cases (or at least better protect us).  Let me know when your patch has
been merged into the main repository and I will update the smoke test to use
the library as well to create the multipart request and verify that it still
passes.

Thanks,

--Jonathan