[jboss-as7-dev] Missing 404 for non-existent web app context?

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Apr 18 05:51:48 EDT 2011

How about a more dynamic error page for the 404 error?  "You have
connected to JBoss AS but not deployed any web applications"

Before the Root.war web app was added to the JBoss distributions in the
past the number of people reporting JBoss did not work was quite high -
what we don't know is how many actually gave up using it because they
believed it was broken out of the box.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.