[jboss-as7-dev] DataSource Enable/disable

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 22:37:05 EDT 2011

IMO if it's important to the users of the API (aka Heiko) to have it be
regular (i.e. all attributes that can be independently toggled expose a
write-attribute op) then give them what they want. The effect of
changing the attribute can be explained in the attribute description.

I think offering both variants is fine too.