[jboss-as7-dev] Second-level Cache in AS 7 Beta 3

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 17:46:23 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

In looking at the Hibernate distribution from SourceForge, the classes that are missing should be in the Hibernate core jar files, there are not in different jars, so I'm wondering what's going on with the build process.  In fact the org/hibernate/cache directory is there, but its missing the packages for infinispan, jboss cache and jboss cache 2 (i.e. org/hibernate/cache/infinispan, org/hibernate/cache/jbc, and org/hibernate/cache/jbc2).

Andy