[jboss-as7-dev] Intermittent OSGI smoke test failures -- WAS: [jbossas-pull-requests] Fix JBAS-9323, JBAS-9209, JBAS-9325

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 15:32:01 EDT 2011

I thought it was a weird local problem on one of my 2 checkouts, but
that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm now frequently seeing intermittent
failures in smoke tests in the embedded.osgi package.

My previous post in this thread has output files attached for a failed
SimpleDeploymentProviderTestCase. I'm attaching here output from a
just-failed SimpleArchiveDeployerTestCase. The failure mode looks to be
the same.