[jboss-as7-dev] Single Sign On and Connection pool problems to port application from AS6 to AS7

Remy Maucherat rmaucher at redhat.com
Wed Aug 10 02:59:31 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 09:42 -0500, Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Bill,
>   if you are just interested in configuring the tomcat sso valve, then
> add it as a valve in jboss-web.xml of your web archive as described in
> the end of
> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossAS7SecurityDomainModel

I sent that some time ago to Emanuel to look at it, but apparently he's
away (but we'll do what is described when he comes back):

I propose adding the following sso element as a child of virtual-server:
<sso reauthenticate="true/[false]" domain=".foo.com[null]"
cache-container="inifispan_cache_container[null]" />

It would add the usual SSO valve (or a clustered version of it taken
from AS 6) to the Host.

--
Remy Maucherat <rmaucher at redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc