[jboss-as7-dev] Arquillian TS: Clustering tests on multiple AS7 instances proposal

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Wed Aug 10 08:24:29 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have following proposal to make multiple AS7 instance testing
available [1]:

1/ Create testsuite/clustering aggregation pom
2/ Move current clustering TS to single-node submodule
3/ Create multiple-nodes submodule, which does not inherit
org.jboss.as:jboss-as-testsuite but have its own environment preparation
4/ Use Arquillian Managed Container for standalone as this is only
available container we have now for given purpose

I have implemented prototype at [2].

Please let me know what do you think of that approach.

Thanks,

Karel

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1418
[2] https://github.com/kpiwko/jboss-as/tree/AS7-1418