[jboss-as7-dev] How to start/stop/reset connection pool by java program in AS7?

Bill Hong (Gong) ghong at delphi-tech.com
Tue Aug 16 06:55:02 EDT 2011

Thank you so much! I tried Command line client and saw all functionalities we needed were there. That's great.

I have another question for the piece of codes in management API document. How to get "domainController" instance in below codes?

EntityAddress address = EntityAddress.fromString("profile/web/subsystem/foobar");
MetaValue foo = createFooMetaValue();
MetaValue bar = createFooMetaValue();
domainController.invokeOnDomain("setFooBar", address, foo, bar);

Besides, I can't find which JBoss module implements the "EntityAddress" class. Is there a complete sample to demonstrate how to use management API to retrieve specific attribute or invoke an operation upon specific managed resource?

Thank you!

Regards,
Bill