[jboss-as7-dev] Farming service in AS 7

Francesco Marchioni marchioni.francesco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:27:43 EDT 2011

Hi Brian,
thanks for your reply. Maybe one could "emulate" farming by running multiple
standalone server on the same AS distribution

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jboss-as7-dev/2011-August/003502.html

Each server would use its own data dir, but the deployments dir is shared
between server instances.....
regards
F.M.