[jboss-as7-dev] 7.0.1.Final "Zap" is live!

William Louth (JINSPIRED.COM) william.louth at jinspired.com
Thu Aug 18 13:04:03 EDT 2011

No problem Jason. I should have created a JIRA myself since I reported
it. In the meantime I will update our integration doc with the
instructions to download the JBoss Modules. Next time I find something
I'll be sure to log it in JIRA which reminds me I better log the other
issue related to the system pks property and its inclusion in both
standalone.conf and domain.conf referencing byteman. I am not sure how
the JVM handles multiple same system property listings.