[jboss-as7-dev] JMX [was: Dear subsystem owners/components leads ....]

Eduardo Martins emmartins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:29:37 EDT 2011

It was and still is my biggest complain with AS7, the support for the
official java management spec is ... zero!

IMHO the CLI should have an easy way to invoke a JMX operation,
whatever the MBean, how hard can it be when previous AS releases had
twiddle? And the JMX subsystem should have a module in the management
console, providing access to the MBeans in the JVM MBean server,
relying on JConsole is not good nowadays, not all OSes have it, again
we already had such tool...

-- Eduardo
http://emmartins.blogspot.com
http://redhat.com/solutions/telco