[jboss-as7-dev] Listen to all JBoss logging messages

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 01:50:12 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 30 August 2011 03:21 AM, James Perkins wrote:
> As Brian points out you can use a custom handler. You can attach it to
> the root logger, but it will only log messages that meet the root-logger
> level.
Also note that, other than the "level" of the root-logger, the
"use-parent-handler" of each logger will play a part in whether the
message ultimately reaches the handler(s) configured for the
root-logger. If some logger sets the use-parent-handler to false, then
that message won't make it to your custom handler configured at the root
logger.

Where do you want this feature by the way?

-Jaikiran