[jboss-as7-dev] Listen to all JBoss logging messages

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 04:15:46 EDT 2011

James and/or David Lloyd would be able to confirm, but from what I know
of the JBoss Logging APIs, you should be using the
org.jboss.logmanager.Logger which has methods like addHandler available
on it. Notice that it's org.jboss.logmanager.Logger and not the usual
org.jboss.logging.Logger

P.S: Make sure you add a module dependency on org.jboss.logmanager module.

-Jaikiran