[jboss-as7-dev] System property replacement in deployment descriptors

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 12:31:10 EST 2011

In previous versions of JBoss AS, we used to allow system property
replacement in deployment descriptors (just like we now do in
standalone/domain.xml). It seems to have been pretty popular and I have
already seen more than a couple of users asking for this in AS7. Should
we add support for this (hopefully in a central/common place for all
deployment descriptors including non EE ones like
jboss-deployment-structure.xml)?

-Jaikiran