[jboss-as7-dev] Testsuite grouping: Splitting to many modules, or something different?

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 09:37:49 EST 2011

Hello Rotislav,

I am referring to a different issue than an overwrite condition. The
problem is that jenkins only pays attention to the "default" execution,
so it does not read the additional surefire reports. I can workaround
this by just doing a scripted build like QA does, but the maven
integration is quite a bit nicer.