[jboss-as7-dev] Optimal MSC threadpool size?

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Dec 9 16:03:39 EST 2011

Brian, I am not sure I understand, especially the reconciliation bit.

You are saying that whoever is producing the task list to feed to the pool is not breaking
those tasks into pieces that can be parallelized?

In any case, we seem to have many threads sitting there idle.

I suppose, I need to look at the code in more detail.