[jboss-as7-dev] AS7-1807

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 05:09:48 EST 2011

The only thing I don't like is the module name
'jboss-as-product-config', because it has no 1:1 relationship with a
'product'. It is more a 'distro' config, but I don't like that either.
How about 'jboss-as-version-config'?

For Fedora we would assume a different identity as well, unless we can
get the full AS functionality up and running. This I doubt, because
there are two requirements which contradict AS requirements:
- must use only latest version (so no Hibernate 3 for example)
- must use only FOSS (vs should use only FOSS)

Carlo

PS. Personally I think we should have the Hibernate 3 option in Fedora,
but that would entail a different packaging strategy.